Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flashback: January 2011

We have been very lazy this year when it comes to blogging.  We just haven't had the desire, the interest or motivation to post any pictures or videos. That is, of course, until last week.  We have since gone through and picked all the best photos from the last 6 months to post online (for posterity, of course).  I am a linear thinker and so have to go all the way back to January to catch up.  So here they are:

We caught this sunset from the beach at Hilton Hawaiian Village.  I can't believe we live here!  This is so awesome!
This is the Lagoon at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Ruby was given Roller Skates for Christmas so Tyson inherited the scooter.  He's not quite there but loves to ride!
At Ala Moana Beach Park, sunset
While my parents were here in December/January we spent a lot of time at the beach.  
I think the kids love spending time in the kitchen as much as we do!  Tyson is borrowing daddy's apron...
Tyson loves his horse, and the shirt is from my childhood.  I think it was passed on to me from my older siblings, so it's been around a while.
Tyson kept Bibi Judy very busy playing with his cars. 
My little girl is amazingly beautiful!  This is Ruby's school uniform.
We started working on pre-school projects with Tyson.  He is so serious!
Tyson wants to be just like Ruby, everything his big sister does (including be a ballerina)
Love the smile!
Dresses, dresses, dresses...
Ruby's REAL smile, and FAKE nails
This shot is at Ala Moana Beach Park after Andrea's morning boot camp.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these. Your kidlets are so adorable. I just want to SQUEEEEEEZE them! :)

    ReplyDelete