Tuesday, December 15, 2009

XTERRA World Championship

I was able to run the XTERRA XDuro offroad half-marathon at Kualoa Ranch on December 6th, and I enjoyed EVERY minute of it! I actually finished in 2:41, a personal record for me!

Ruby also ran in her own race... the children's Sprint! She had a great time and finished in the top ten! Here is her reaction to the race in her own words...



We had a great time but I think the race was too much for Tyson. After I crossed the finish line he was pretty wiped out!

We had a lot of fun and hope to do it again next year! Ruby wants to train for a 5k but were not so sure thats a good idea just yet! What a beautiful race and a beautiful day! Lovin' it!

3 comments:

  1. 1) I love that picture of GB and Ruby, If I had a print I would definitely frame it
    2) I love Ruby's long hair. she is pretty and cute in the video. I loved hearing Andrea's voice in the video. I miss this crew.
    3) HAHAHAHA **laughing tantrum** TYSON!!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Geoff and Ruby!!! We should run together some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Geoff and Ruby! that sounds like a great race. watch out Geoff...Ruby is going to be lapping you in the not too distant future :)

    ReplyDelete